|Minimum Work Experience||2 yr(s)|
· Shall be responsible for end-to- end client account management - from inquiry, meeting
documentation and follow-through, handling coordination with clients for training
projects - and will be the Point of Contact for assigned accounts
· Shall plan and conduct Training Needs Analysis activities with clients and prepare
· Shall assist in the design and development of training proposals and materials through the
conduct research on content, methodologies and activities
· Shall provide assistance to Trainer/s in terms of materials preparation and logistical
arrangements, program documentation and evaluation, and process observation during
· Will conduct / co-facilitate training programs with the Lead Trainer ten percent (10%) of
· Minimum of 2-3 years hands-on experience in training/learning and development,
preferably in a service company.
· Must be knowledgeable of the training cycle – from TNA, design and development,
implementation up to evaluation.
· Excellent communication skills – both oral, written and public speaking
· Proficient in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
· Detail-oriented and excellent proofreading skills.
· Willing to work long hours, work on weekends and holidays and willing to travel within
and outside Metro Manila
SEND RESUME TO email@example.com
|Specialization:||Administration / Management|
|Job Location:||MAKATIMetro Manila|
|Job Type:||Full time|
|Opening Date:||Jan 27, 2017|
|Closing Date:||Feb 27, 2017|