|Minimum Educational Attainment:||Bachelor's / College Degree|
|Minimum Work Experience||8 yr(s)|
1. Graduate of Engineering or any related course
2. With at least 8 years work related experience in the same capacity
3. With experience in engineering, material sourcing and pricing
4. Wide knowledge in purchasing operations
1. Develop lead, execute procurement strategies
2. Effectively communicates and seeks the best sources of purchases with high regards to Quality, Cost, Delivery and Management
3. Evaluate bids and provide recommendation.
4. Accredit core suppliers to comply accreditation procedure.
5. Maintain complete updated purchasing records/data and pricing in the system.
6. Prepare reports and summarize data including sales report and book value.
7. Execution and monitoring of all regular purchasing duties.
8. Coordinate with user departments and suppliers in the purchasing scope of work for projects assigned.
9. Support relevant departments with quotations for the purpose of tenders.
10. Coordinate with suppliers to ensure on-time delivery.
11. Responsible for the preparation and process purchase orders and documents in accordance with company policies and procedures.
12. Monitor and co-ordinate deliveries of items between suppliers to ensure that all items are delivered on time.
13. Source, select and negotiate for the best purchase package in terms of quality, price, terms, deliveries and services with suppliers.
14. Negotiate for best purchasing package (in terms of quality, price, term, delivery and service) with suppliers and sub-contractors assigned
15. Purchase and issue order in accordance to specification.
Interested candidates may send their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org And please indicate the position that you are applying for in the subject field. Or just click APPLY NOW.
|Specialization:||Engineering / Others|
|Job Location:||Quezon CityMetro Manila|
|Job Type:||Full time|
|Opening Date:||Jan 26, 2017|
|Closing Date:||Feb 26, 2017|