|Minimum Educational Attainment:||Bachelor's / College Degree|
|Minimum Work Experience||8 yr(s)|
1. Graduate of Mechanical Engineer or any related course
2. With at least 8 years work related experience in logistics, inventory, repair and maintenance of construction equipment is an advantage
3. Preferably from hauling, rental and trucking services company
4. With established networks from logistics, repair and maintenance services for urgent requirements.
5. Proficient in oral and written communications
1. Implementation, negotiation and monitoring of asset programs.
2. Will review and update current policies.
3. Monitor supplier performance to assess ability to meet quality and delivery requirements.
4. Collaborate with other departments, such as procurement, engineering, and quality assurance, to identify or qualify new suppliers.
5. Manage activities related to strategic or tactical purchasing, material requirements planning, inventory control and warehousing.
6. Directs repair, service and maintenance of company assets.
7. Develops and supervises vehicle preventive maintenance schemes.
8. Resolve problems concerning transportation, logistics systems and imports or exports.
9. Plan out all warehouse resources and activities in keeping with the company’s objectives and targets
Interested candidates may send their resumes to email@example.com And please indicate the position that you are applying for in the subject field. Or just click APPLY NOW.
|Specialization:||Engineering / Civil / Construction - Infrastructure|
|Job Location:||Quezon CityMetro Manila|
|Job Type:||Full time|
|Opening Date:||Jan 26, 2017|
|Closing Date:||Feb 26, 2017|