|Minimum Educational Attainment:||Bachelor's / College Degree|
|Minimum Work Experience||8 yr(s)|
1. Licensed Civil Engineer
2. With at least 8 years work related experience in construction preferably in water works, sewer, pipe laying
3. With training in Construction Occupational Health & Safety
4. Proficient in oral and written communications
1. Monitors Engineers’ and project personnel performance and output.
2. Coordinates with relevant stakeholders (LGU, Client, and Community)
3. Recommends changes in Guidelines, Work Instructions and Policies.
4. Ensures optimal use of resources.
5. Prepares detailed estimates, bid proposals and quotation.
6. Prepares Materials, Manpower & Equipment projections.
7. Prepares and monitors Project Schedules, Traffic Management Plans, Construction Method, Project Monitoring Tools such as Bar Charts, S-Curves, MS Project, etc.
8. Ensures that project is delivered ahead of schedule.
9. Monitors and updates site/projects progress daily.
10. Ensures compliance to ALL standards of work- safety and technical.
11. Ensures full compliance to all documentation and reportorial requirements of the Client/s, the LGU and the General Manager.
12. Ensures optimal use of resources.
13. Prepares project analysis and reports related to assigned duties and responsibilities.
Interested candidates may send their resumes to email@example.com And please indicate the position that you are applying for in the subject field. Or just click APPLY NOW.
|Specialization:||Engineering / Civil / Construction - Infrastructure|
|Job Location:||Quezon CityMetro Manila|
|Job Type:||Full time|
|Opening Date:||Jan 26, 2017|
|Closing Date:||Feb 26, 2017|