On midnight, 30th September 2017, JobOpenings.ph will be closing permanently, and you will not be able to access www.jobopenings.ph. Thank you for using JobOpenings.ph and we look forward to continue serving your needs through our Jobstreet.com.ph platform.
· Graduate of Engineering course
· With, at least, 3 years of work experience as maintenance engineer
· With good oral and written communication skills in English
· Willing to work in Barrio Bagumbayan, Tanyag, Taguig City
· Ensure that machines and equipment are functioning efficiently and properly by conducting routine maintenance, breakdown repair, calibration program oversight, and the like.
· Immediately troubleshoot technical problems on machines and equipment to prevent downtime
· Ensure availability of spare parts for defective machines and equipment
· Supervise the installation and commissioning of new machines and equipment
· Perform other tasks to be assigned by the Department Head
Engineering / Others
Taguig CityMetro Manila
Jan 26, 2017
Feb 26, 2017
This Job Opening has already expired. It is provided only for reference purposes.