|Minimum Work Experience||1 yr(s)|
|Salary:||PHP 10,000 (Negotiable)|
Public relations account executives are responsible for handling all aspects of planned publicity campaigns and PR activities during periods of crisis.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
· Planning publicity strategies and campaigns
· Writing and producing presentations and press releases
· Dealing with inquiries from the public, the press, and related organizations
· Organizing promotional events such as press conferences, open days, exhibitions, tours and visits
· Speaking publicly at interviews, press conferences and presentations
· Providing clients with information about new promotional opportunities and current PR campaigns progress
· Analyzing media coverage
· Commissioning or undertaking relevant market research
· Liaising with clients, managerial and journalistic staff about budgets, timescales and objectives
· Designing, writing and/or producing presentations, press releases, articles, leaflets, ‘in-house' journals, reports, publicity brochures, information for web sites and promotional videos.
· Perform other tasks assigned from time to time.
SEND RESUME TO firstname.lastname@example.org
|Job Location:||TaguigMetro Manila|
|Job Type:||Full time|
|Opening Date:||Jan 25, 2017|
|Closing Date:||Feb 25, 2017|