Job Details and other Requirements:
• Provide advice and assistance when conducting staff performance evaluations
• Monitor employees in complying with policies and procedures of the company
• Provide basic counseling to staff who have performance related obstacles
• Provide staff orientations
• Monitor daily attendance and investigate causes for staff absences.
• Provide basic counseling to staff who have performance related obstacles.
• Provide advice and implement disciplinary actions
• Provide assistance to supervisors on staff recruitment
• Schedule, organize and conduct applicant interviews
• Conduct reference checks on possible candidates
• Provide advice and assistance to staff and management on pay and benefits systems
• Graduate of Bachelors Degree in Psychology
• At least 1 to 2 years of working experience in HR department
• Good in counseling and motivating team members
• Effective verbal and listening communication skills
• Pleasing personality
• Ability to work independently
Site Assignment : Malabon City
Salary Range : Will depend on the applicant’s qualification.
Employment Type : Permanent
send resume to email@example.com