Today, we are the only manufacturer of carbonless paper, CBS-1 security paper, thermal paper, security inks, and paper coating chemicals in Philippines. Aside from being a specialty paper producer, we are also one of the premier business forms manufacturers, a business document solution provider which includes customized MICR-encoded bank documents, and other security documents.
1. Plans production schedule taking into account target delivery dates, machine
loading and manpower distribution.
2. Ensures timely and efficient processing of job orders while maintaining quality.
3. Coordinates with Warehouse department for raw material requirements for each
4. Coordinates with sales and marketing for job requirements and specifications, and
communicates the same efficiently to supervisors for proper execution of job
5. Schedules manpower shifting and machine assignments as necessary.
6. Schedules cross-training for all manpower, ensuring all personnel are properly
trained for the assigned equipment.
7. Schedules machine downtime for periodic maintenance and coordinate the same
with Engineering department.
8. Updates sales and marketing departments job status of each job and projected
delivery dates for proper scheduling and dispatching of deliveries.
9. Coordinates with accounting department for supplies and man-hours consumed per
job order, as well as work in process and finished goods inventory.
Preferred gender and age range: Male or female, 25 – 35 years old
Preferred college degree: Graduate of any B.S. Engineering degree, Industrial Engineering
1. At least 3 years experience in a job shop manufacturing environment
2. Has supervision experience in a manufacturing environment
3. Can work well under pressure and can adapt to changing situations
4. Has good interpersonal and leadership qualities and can command respect of
SEND RESUME TO firstname.lastname@example.org