- Will performs a variety of general accounting support tasks in an accounting department
- Verify the accuracy of invoices and other accounting documents and/or records
- Update and maintain accounting journals, ledgers and other records detailing financial business transactions (e.g. disbursements, expense, vouchers, receipts, accounts payable)
- Enters data into computer system
- Recommends actions to resolve discrepancies
- investigates questionable data
- Encodes daily transaction (check voucher) for proper recording
- Examines, analyzes & verifies purchase order & vendor’s invoices for accuracy, before accounted for in journalizing in vouchers.
- Completes & posts details in separate ledger, journal, & books for BIR compliance purposes & other tax reports as per advice of Finance Head.
- Directly reports to the Asst. Finance Manager
- Performs other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
- Must be Accounting Graduate
SALARY WAGE: Minimum 491.00/ day
WORK LOCATION BASE: Quezon City
Interested candidates may send their resumes at firstname.lastname@example.org
Kindly indicate on your email when will be your available day for interview, availability to join the company and expected salary to be prioritized.