Job Details and other Requirements:
The Auto Finance Head shall be primarily responsible for all activities related to auto financing for our valued customers. He/she shall manager the overall process of auto finance, maintain a good relationship with banks, and ensure the accuracy of all documents related to vehicle sales.
1. Works with Vehicle Sales, Finance and Accounting, and other departments involved in the overall process of vehicle sales.
2. Oversees the dealership’s customer loan origination and approval process.
3. Establishes and maintains strong relations with our in-house financing affiliates (i.e., banks).
4. Maintains accurate monthly, quarterly and year-end reports.
5. Secures and finalizes transactions in a legal and ethical manner while maintain a high level of productivity.
6. Conducts monthly forecasts for auto finance income, penetration levels and customer satisfaction.
7. Ensures the achievement of departmental goals and targets.
8. Checks accuracy of all required documents related to the transaction and submits to the Finance and Accounting Department in a timely manner.
9. Manages the auto finance team and ensures their performance targets are met.
10. Demonstrates a high level of integrity towards the customers, co-workers and financial institutions.
1. Graduate of any four-year course, preferably business-related.
2. Candidate must have at least two (2) years related experience in the automotive industry.
3. Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
4. Excellent customer service and probing skills.
5. Strong organizational skills, able to multi-task
6. With effective time management skills to meet frequently changing deadlines in a fast paced environment.
7. Strong computer skills
8. Toyota experience is an advantage.
Interested applicants may send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or text 0916-359-8060 (Please use the position you are applying for as your Subject: )