|Minimum Educational Attainment:||Bachelor's / College Degree|
|Minimum Work Experience||1 yr(s)|
|Salary:||PHP 20,000 - 25,000|
1. Ensures the effective and successful implementation and sustainability of Kaizen (Continuous Improvement) culture and activities in the Dealership.
2. Works closely with all levels of the organization for Kaizen-related activities, including but not limited to, Dealer Genba Kaizen, etc.
3. Monitors and coordinates with other departments regarding their respective scores in the Toyota Dealers Success Program (TDSP).
4. Guides the Kaizen Staff in consolidating all TDSP scores and disseminating them to the Department Heads.
5. Oversees and guides the departments heads’ in ensuring the dealership’s compliance to TDSP requirements.
6. Monitors the department’s progress in their identified weak areas from the TDSP results.
7. Conducts internal trainings related to Kaizen.
8. Ensures complete, accurate and timely preparation and submission of Kaizen-related reports.
Interested applicants may send resume to email@example.com or text 0916-359-8060 (Please use the position you are applying for as your Subject: )
|Specialization:||Administration / Management|
|Job Location:||Quezon City Metro Manila|
|Job Type:||Full time|
|Opening Date:||Jan 18, 2017|
|Closing Date:||Feb 18, 2017|