Job Details and other Requirements:
1. Oversees the entire Construction Operation and Administration Department which includes the Admin, Warehouse, Line & Grade, Electrical Safety, Planning and Finishing, Q/S, MEPF and Technical Operation Sections.
2. Ensures the effective and efficient implementation of Company Rules and Regulations, quality policies, systems and procedures.
3. Manages overall project performance such as but not limited to the scope, safe, quality, schedule, innovation, cost and customer satisfaction.
4. Establishes, maintain and manages customer requirements and expectations regarding the project performance.
5. Creates and execute project work plans and revises as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements of the client.
6. Reviews and analyses the deliverables and performance of the different sections before submitting to the client and management.
7. Effectively applies the approve methodologies and project standards of the company.
8. Reviews and evaluates manly hours and expenses on a regular basis.
9. Manages and analyses project budget and expenses.
10. Determines appropriate revenue recognition and ensures timely and accurate invoicing as well as strictly monitors receivables for projects.
11. Follows up with clients, when necessary, regarding unpaid invoices.
12. Analyses project profitability, revenue, margins, bill rates and utilization.
13. Monitors and ensures that rework, back jobs and change orders are minimized if not eliminated.
14. Ensures project documents are complete, updated and stored appropriately.
15. Reviews and monitor all the equipment, machines and tools used in project.
16. Prepares and submits necessary reports and documents required by the management and client.
17. Translate and communicates all aspect of the projects across all key stakeholders to ensure consistency and clarify throughout the project life cycle.
18. Coordinate project activities with the government regulatory or other Local Government Unit (LGU) and private entities that may be affected by the project implementation.
19. Performs other management and mandated functions.
20. Responsible for overall quality and management of the projects or programs.
1. Graduate of BS Civil Engineering (Licensed)
2. Minimum of 10 years work experience in the Construction Industry.
3. At least 5 years work experience as project manager
4. With strong planning, organizing and project management skills
5. With excellent communication and customer relations skills.
6. Knowledgeable in various construction phases like formworks, rebar, concreting, finishing and quality assurance and control.
Interested applicants may send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or text 0916-359-8060 (Please use the position you are applying for as your Subject: )