Job Details and other Requirements:
• College Degree preferably Business, Marketing
• Minimum if 3 year related experience
• Preferably assistant managers / managers specialized in Manufacturing or Production
• Determines customers' needs and desires by specifying the research needed to obtain market information.
• Recommends the nature and scope of present and future product lines by reviewing product specifications and requirements; appraising new product ideas and/or product or packaging changes.
• Assesses market competition by comparing the company's product to competitor’s products.
• Provides source data for product line communications by defining product marketing communication objectives.
• Obtains product market share by working with sales director to develop product sales strategies.
• Assesses product market data by calling on customers with field salespeople and evaluating sales call results.
• Provides information for management by preparing short-term and long-term product sales forecasts and special reports and analyses; answering questions and requests.
• Facilitates inventory turnover and product availability by reviewing and adjusting inventory levels and production schedules.
• Brings new products to market by analyzing proposed product requirements and product development programs; preparing return-on-investment analyses; establishing time schedules with engineering and manufacturing.
• Introduces and markets new products by developing time-integrated plans with sales, advertising, and production.
• Determines product pricing by utilizing market research data; reviewing production and sales costs; anticipating volume; costing special and customized orders.
• Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
• Maintains product management staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
• Maintains product management staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Interested applicants may send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or text 0916-359-8060 (Please use the position you are applying for as your Subject: )