Job Details and other Requirements:
Department: Vehicle Sales Department
• Determines training needs of the Vehicle Sales Department by studying sales performance, sales reports and sales encounters.
• Conducts a series of orientations and trainings to the Marketing Professionals (MPs) (i.e, Features, Safety, etc).
• Supports and coaches Marketing Professionals (MPs) in product knowledge for both Toyota and its competitors.
• Updates MPs on new products, projects, Special Promotional Campaigns and other activities related to sales.
• Develops a sales training plan/schedule. Assists MPs in closing sales.
• Graduate of any four-year course preferably, Marketing, Mass Communications, Education or equivalent
• With at least one (1) year of working experience in the related field Must possess excellent communication and presentation skills
• Strong motivator
• Knowledge of Auto Sales Process, preferably Toyota
• Outstanding interpersonal, facilitation and training skills Updated in automotive market condition
Interested applicants may send comprehensive resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or text 0916-359-8060 (Please use the position you are applying for as your Subject:)