Job Details and other Requirements:
Department: Vehicle Sales Department
The Vehicle Sales Manager shall be primarily responsible fo ensuring that departmental targets are met through effective leadership and management of vehicle sales activities.
• Oversees and ensures a smooth flow of activities and functions of Vehicle Sales and Vehicle Sales Admin.
• Develops Vehicle Sales plans and programs for the achievement of targets. Develops and implements annual sales and departmental budget.
• Ensures the achievement of monthly vehicle sales targets.
• Ensures the achievement of the Company’s sales objectives for both retail and fleet customers.
• Ensures the attainment of sales targets of associated products.
• Ensures that reports required by the Company and by Toyota Motor Philippines (TMP) are prepared accurately and submitted on time.
• Ensures excellent customer satisfaction are rendered to the customers by Marketing Professionals.
• Reviews and monitors the performance of Group Sales Managers, Marketing Professionals and the Vehicle Sales Admin team based on set Key Performance Indicators.
• Enhances the Company’s reputation at every opportunity when interacting with others.
• Ensures Company policies and procedures are being followed by his/her respective subordinates.
• Maintains a high level of integrity while performing the above functions.
• Candidate must possess a Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Marketing or equivalent.
• Must have proven professional track record in leading the team to consistently achieve vehicle sales targets.
• Must have at least two (2) years of related experience in an automotive dealership industry.
• Must be highly proficient in Microsoft Office applications
• Must be excellent in communication and presentation skills. Must be excellent in customer service.
Interested applicants may send comprehensive resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or text 0916-359-8060 (Please use the position you are applying for as your Subject:)