|Minimum Educational Attainment:||Bachelor's / College Degree|
|Minimum Work Experience||6 month(s)|
· Female / Male
· Candidate must possess Bachelor’s/College degree in Food Technology/Nutrition
Dietetics/Chemistry/Chemical Engineering or its equivalent.
· Preferable with 1 year experience specializing in Research and Development or its
· With knowledge of GMP, HACCP and Food Safety Principles is an advantage.
· Works well under pressure and able to prioritize workloads.
· Foster teamwork to get the best results.
· Computer literate.
· Must be willing to work in Meycauayan
· Assists the R & D Manager for the development of new product.
· Conducts re-formulation of the existing products if needed.
· Test and deliver results for the testing of new ingredients.
· Monitor shelf life and conduct sensory evaluation for the existing product.
· Research of new trends in food beverages.
· Conduct costing.
· Perform other duties as may be assigned.
Interested applicants may send their resume at email@example.com
THIS IS FOR DIRECT HIRE, not under agency
|Specialization:||Engineering / Others|
|Job Type:||Full time|
|Opening Date:||Jan 16, 2017|
|Closing Date:||Apr 16, 2017|