|Minimum Educational Attainment:||Bachelor's / College Degree|
|Minimum Work Experience||5 yr(s)|
(1) Provide management and technical assistance to the Maintenance Supervisor in being responsible for maintenance including predictive maintenance, equipment repair and rebuild, electrical, electronics, PLC programming and troubleshooting, equipment noise control and maintenance training programs, buildings and facilities, utility infrastructure, including construction, repair wastewater systems, water distribution systems, treatment plants
(2) Supervises line maintenance activities including predictive and preventive maintenance floor maintenance diagnosis and repair and emergency maintenance.
(3) Administers the predictive and preventive maintenance program.
(4) Plans routine maintenance schedules and follows up on problems to develop solutions.
(5) Ensures that maintenance work were performed to maximize available run time.
(6) Monitors breakdowns determine needs assigns resources.
(7) Adjust maintenance daily work schedule as needed to meet production requirements
(8) Maintains inspection and repair records.
(9) Reviews equipment to ensure all safety devices are properly installed.
(10) Ensures that parts and equipment inventories remain at approved levels.
(11) Keeps upper management informed of issues that affect the performance of the department.
(12) Responsible for supervising employees including skills development safety housekeeping policy administration discipline employee relations cost control and problem solving.
(13) Supervises trains and develops subordinates
Graduate of engineering preferably Electro- mechanical engineering, mechanical and/or mechanical or electrical engineering
With at least 5 years of working experience in machinery maintenance, at least 3 years of which is in the capacity of team leader preferably in an ISO certified plastics and styro packaging manufacturing industry would be an added advantage
Required skills: electro- mechanical skills in the technologies of production/process refrigeration, HVAC hydraulics and pneumatics) and computerized maintenance management systems.
Knowledge of occupational hazards safety regulations and sanitation standards.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Must have basic mathematical and problem solving skills in order to generate and maintain departmental reports.
Must be capable and willing to work any shift and be on 24 hour call for emergency situations as necessary.
Ability to diagnose are resolve programming and automation issue.
Knowledge of pneumatic, Hydraulic and electrical systems
Working knowledge of TPM, Lean Manufacturing and/or 6 sigma principles and concepts is an advantage
Ability to train and develop maintenance personnel in Electrical, electronic and automation principles and concepts.
With strong people management skills to ensure that production down time will be lessen due to machine break down
Must be willing to be assigned at Valenzuela City
Interested applicants may send their resume at email@example.com
THIS IS FOR DIRECT HIRE
|Specialization:||Engineering / Civil / Construction - Building|
|Job Location:||Valenzuela CityMetro Manila|
|Job Type:||Full time|
|Opening Date:||Jan 16, 2017|
|Closing Date:||Apr 16, 2017|