|Minimum Educational Attainment:||Bachelor's / College Degree|
|Minimum Work Experience||6 month(s)|
|Salary:||PHP 12,000 - 13,000 (Negotiable)|
· Contact customers to obtain or relay account information.
· Perform bookkeeping work, including posting data or keeping other records concerning costs of goods or services or the shipment of goods.
· Prepare itemized statements, bills, or invoices and record amounts due for items purchased or services rendered.
· Performing Administrative Activities - Performing day-to-day administrative tasks such as maintaining information files and processing paperwork.
· Verify accuracy of billing data and revise any errors.
· Responsible of receiving all invoices or bills received. Pass these bills from the operations department, where the liability was originally created, to the accounting department, where it must be recorded.
· Responsible for accurate record keeping; accurately documenting all bills, client invoices and the profit margins in between.
· Operate typing, adding, calculating, or billing machines.
· Must be a graduate BS Accountancy
· With at least 6 months experience in AR (Accounts receivable) & AP (Accounts Payable), preparation of billings, invoice, collections, balancing of AP & AR, check voucher, & petty cash.
· Computer Literate
· Proficient in Excel
· Can type at least 30wpm
· Must have an analytical skills & Keen to details
· With good analytical skills
|Job Location:||CAINTA RIZALRizal|
|Job Type:||Full time|
|Opening Date:||Jan 30, 2017|
|Closing Date:||Feb 28, 2017|