|Age:||25 - 40 yrs old|
|Minimum Educational Attainment:||Bachelor's / College Degree|
|Minimum Work Experience||1.5 yr(s)|
· Assess production and supply problems to determine economically efficient solutions.
· Charged with defining, analyzing and ultimately solving a company's most complex problems,
· Generally work or create quantitative models to simulate real-life problems, such as inventory levels, budget constraints and transportation schedules.
· Work hand in hand with company managers in creating a more productive, cost-effective and profitable enterprise.
· Perform statistical analyses and strategies to devise numerous possible solutions.
· Work with managers in determining the most effective solution and aid them in implementation.
· Provide an introduction to the logistic and warehouse management practices and policies.
· Responsible in analyzing productivity, damages and flow of warehouse.
Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, in Engineering preferably Industrial or Mechanical,
Logistic Management or equivalent.
Male, not more than 38 years old
· Has background working in companies with product manufacturing, transportation, storage and distribution
· Must be well versed in a number of subjects, chiefly mathematics and engineering.
· May work in a logistics department or engineering, accounting or distribution departments.
· Willing to work with department managers and in teams, good communicators with an eye for detail
· Must have a Good oral & written communication skills
· Can do field work
· With strong personality
· Required skill(s): Computer literate.
· At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
· It could be full time, part time, project based and consultant employment status depending on the availability.
|Specialization:||Service / Legal|
|Job Location:||CAINTA, CUBAOMetro Manila|
|Opening Date:||Mar 29, 2017|
|Closing Date:||Apr 29, 2017|