|Age:||21 - 26 yrs old|
|Minimum Educational Attainment:||Prof'l License(Passed Board/Bar/Prof'l License Exam)|
|Minimum Work Experience||1 yr(s)|
· Assessing and planning nursing care requirements
· Monitoring and administering medication
· Taking patient samples, pulses, temperatures and blood pressures
· writing records
· Record patients' medical information and vital signs.
· Modify patient treatment plans as indicated by patients' responses and conditions.
· Consult and coordinate with health care team members to assess, plan, implement and evaluate patient care plans.
· Order, interpret, and evaluate diagnostic tests to identify and assess patient's condition
· Maintain accurate, detailed reports and records.
· Monitor, record and report symptoms and changes in patients' conditions.
· Graduate of BS Nursing ; preferably Registered Nurse
· Male or Female
· Not more than 26 yrs old
· Good health and fitness
· Excellent teamwork skills
· Good verbal and written communication skills
· Highly motivated and enthusiastic, strong sense of commitment
· Has an ability to work well under pressure
· Excellent team player
· Willing to work extended hours
|Specialization:||Medical / Others|
|Job Location:||CUBAO QUEZON CITYMetro Manila|
|Job Type:||Full time|
|Opening Date:||Mar 1, 2017|
|Closing Date:||Apr 1, 2017|