|Age:||18 - 55 yrs old|
|Minimum Educational Attainment:||Vocational Diploma / Short Course Certificate|
Job Vacancy: Hotel Staff Nurse (board passer)/ Nursing Assistant/Caregiver (non-board passer) No experience required!
1. Ensures efficient and coordinated hotel clinic flow by coordinating and planning hotel clinic activities; communicates patient’s needs; makes referrals; serves as a resource person of insurance information.
2. Delivers direct patient care; assesses patients physical, psychosocial and/or emotional needs; provides patient and family teaching; triages patients and informs physician of patient status; responds to phone messages from patients and informs physicians as needed; orders supplies; stocks and maintains patient’s rooms; sterilizes instruments.
3. Administers medications as assigned; serves as a resource person for knowledge of medication uses, side effects, and dosage; checks for proper medication order; documents medications; obtains required consent forms to administer immunizations; notifies pharmacies of physician approved prescriptions; reviews drug samples to insure they have not exceeded the expiration date; labels sample drugs and educates patients of medication administration.
4. Performs other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES AND PERSONAL CHARACTERISTICS
· Knowledge of medical terminology
· Customer service skills
· Ability to maintain confidentiality
· Ability to instruct/teach/tutor
· Ability to receive telephone inquiries in a tactful, helpful manner
· Ability to respond to emergency situations and unpleasant elements
· Updated Resume with or without picture
· 4pcs. Passport size picture (white background)
· Diploma or training certificate
· Transcript of records
· Birth Certificate (NSO)
Please send your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
|Specialization:||Medical / Others|
|Job Location:||Metro Manila|
|Job Type:||Full time|
|Opening Date:||Nov 19, 2010|
|Closing Date:||Dec 19, 2010|