Based in General Santos City, this role is responsible to lead the application of human resources functions at a project operations level and support the HR Manager with strategic change within the business.
A senior HR position reporting to the Head of HR, Safety and Health has become available due to the growth of the company and transfer of the existing incumbent into a strategic HR role.
As the HR Superintendent, you will have significant leadership experience in managing the following HR functions:
- HR systems and Administration
- Recruitment (large scale recruitment activities)
- Remuneration and benefits management
- Employee relations and employee communications
This role would best suit a person who has experience working for large international companies and who has had start up experiences in company activities (such as in construction, mining or engineering).
This role will obtain exposure to overseas operations as required and will be considered as a potential successor to replace the current expatriate Department Manager. This role is for incumbents who are strategic thinkers who can deal with ambiguity, lead a high performing team and influence both Filipino and Expatriate Executives.
Key Requirements :
- University Diploma in any course or field of study
- At least 10 years professional experience in the human resources discipline
- Minimum of 5 years working with multinational companies in senior HR roles
- Strong leadership, planning and organisation, business acumen, and influencing competencies
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Demonstrated proficiency in MS Office suite operation
Interested qualified applicants are invited to visit www.smi.com.ph and apply online
or email your resume and application letter to firstname.lastname@example.org