· OJT's must be taking Tourism course or equivalent and must have excellent oral and written communication skills.
· Should know how to use Internet, MS Applications. Has a positive attitude, sense of humor, and tenacious nature.
· Willing to assign in Makati and or Manila Office.
· Student applicants must bring a copy of their resume, one “1x1” sized id picture and a recommendation from their school indicating the number of hours required to undergo practicum training.
· Apply personally at 3rd flr. Dusit, Thani Hotel, Ayala Center, Makati City or call 859-3893 and look for Rhay for more information.
Note : We do not provide allowance for OJT's.
This Job Opening has already expired. It is provided only for reference purposes.
Copyright © 2008-2011 JobOpenings.ph, All Rights Reserved.