The Philippines is said to be the best outsourcing because of the Filipinos’ ability to adopt American and European accents. But because the Philippines are nestled at the other side of the call centers’ clients’ world, the agents have to work in graveyard shift.
Here are the simple things you can do to attain the most-awaited shut-eye hours on daytime:
1. Abstain from all stimulants such as caffeine, alcohol, cigar, and spicy foods.
2. Wear dark glasses on your way home to block out sunlight.
3. Have a relaxing soak in warm water.
4. Have a cup or two of your preferred choice of a calming herbal tea.
5. Avoid staring at electronic devices as this stuff stimulates the mind rather than relax it.
6. Sleep in complete darkness or as dim and quiet as possible.
7. Listen to a soothing music or use a pair of ear plug to block out noise.
You can recharge from a day of irate calls and stress by taking a complete peaceful sleep even your environment is wide awake. Sweet dreams!
Quick & Easy Application
Get Hired by Top Employers