Accenture, one of the leading business process outsourcing (BPO) company in the world is now hiring Filipino nurses for their medical account. Successful applicants will receive a competitive salary plus other bonuses.
US Registered Nurse Team Lead and Manager(Cebu and Manila)
- US-Registered Nurse with an active US State At least 6 months of formal clinical experience
- At least 2 years of managerial experience
- Willing to be assigned in Cebu City or Metro Manila
US Registered Nurse Analyst (Manila)
- US-Registered Nurse with an active US State License
- At least 3 months of formal clinical experience
Why join Accenture?
- We offer holistic training programs that will help you further expand your knowledge about health care and gain professional and leadership skills
- Gain valuable work experience where you can apply your hard-earned degree
- Take the lead: Be among the first to use technology in providing health care assistance to patients
- Exposure to a global work environment: Accenture is a global company. We work with some of the world’s top organizations, including those from health care industry
- People-centric, fun work environment: Our people have different backgrounds and have a wide range of skills, creating a fun & stimulating work environment. Our people programs focus on building a community.
- Total rewards: Competitive pay, plus various market-relevant benefits and professional opportunities
To apply, just submit your latest resume at email@example.com with subject heading
NG: USRN_(preferred location) Ex. NG: USRN_Cebu.
Click Here to Know More About Accenture Job Offer For Nurses