The United States Embassy in the Philippines is looking for a highly competitive fulltime Storekeeper. The said position is open to all Filipinos, at least college level and has experience working in the same position.
Opening-Closing Date: July 13-27, 2011
Starting Salary: P382,034 / annum (Starting salary)
All applicants must address each selection criterion detailed below with specific and comprehensive information supporting each item.
1. Completion of two years of college or university study in general coursework, such as mathematics, history, the arts, social sciences, or other courses is required.
2. Two years of progressively responsible experience in the supply receiving function, warehousing, storekeeping or closely related field is required.
3. Level 3 (Good working knowledge) Speaking/Reading English and Level 4 (Fluent) Tagalog Speaking/Reading languages are required.
4. Knowledge of regulations governing receiving, storekeeping and warehousing methods and practices, polices, assigned item codes and procurement specifications of expendable and non-expendable are required.
5. Ability to drive a forklift and knowledge of Microsoft Office suite, internet and software are required.
SUBMIT APPLICATION TO:
Human Resources Office
Chancery Annex Building, Room 300
American Embassy Manila
Telephone: (632)301-2000 ext. 5169
Fax: (632)301-2399, Attention: HR Office
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org (please send as an MS Word attachment)
Click Here to see the complete details.
Source: US Embassy in the Philippines
Quick & Easy Application
Get Hired by Top Employers