The American Embassy Manila (US Embassy) is urgently looking for highly qualified Admin Assistant to be part of the office and will be offered good compensation package plus other benefits.
All applicants must address each selection criterion detailed below with specific and comprehensive information supporting each item.
1. Completion of two years of college or university study in general coursework, such as mathematics, history, the arts, social sciences, or other courses or completion of technical course with extra training in electronics, electrical and telecommunications is required.
2. Five years in administrative and office management support experience is required.
3. Level 4 (Fluent) Speaking/Reading English and Tagalog language is required.
4. Knowledge of office management procedures and ability to communicate with electricians and other personnel is required.
5. Knowledge of Microsoft Office suite, internet and software is required.
Interested candidates for this position must submit the following for consideration of the application:
1. Universal Application for Employment (UAE) as a Locally Employed Staff or Family Member (DS-174); or
2. A combination of both; i.e. Sections 1 - 24 of the UAE along with a listing of the applicant’s work experience attached as a separate sheet; or
3. A current resume or curriculum vitae that provides the same information found on the UAE (see Appendix B below for more information); plus
4. Candidates who claim US Veterans preference must provide a copy of their Form DD-214 with their application. Candidates who claim conditional US Veterans preference must submit documentation confirming eligibility for a conditional preference in hiring with their application.
5. Any other documentation (e.g., essays, certificates, awards) that addresses the qualification requirements of the position as listed above.
APPLICATION IS UNTIL NOVEMBER 15, 2010!
SUBMIT APPLICATION TO:
Human Resources Office
Chancery Annex Building, Room 300
American Embassy Manila
Telephone: (632)301-2000 ext. 2356
Fax: (632)301-2399, Attention: HR Office
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org (please send as an MS Word attachment)
CLOSING DATE FOR THIS POSITION: November 15, 2010
Quick & Easy Application
Get Hired by Top Employers